Fantastic visit to Personal Electric Transport

Thanks to Roberto and the staff at Personal Electric Transport In Leyton, London for showing me their range of scooters.

Roberto, looking chilled

They sell many brands but I was particularly interested in their Zero range. They also offer scooter servicing and will carry out upgrades.

Roberto and the gang were extremely helpful and allowed me to ride around not only in their large indoor space but also up and down the industrial estate outside.

I gave both their 10X and their 8X a good run. The 8X edged it for me as it was slightly smaller, a very little bit lighter (but let’s face it, no one is going to carry either of these very far!), had cooler lights (imho) and the solid tyres were an attractive fitting as I’m going to be riding it on tow paths soon. You might consider getting PET to upgrade the 8X’s brakes to hydraulics though as these will require less maintenance. I believe parts and labour comes to £160 for that mod?

Shout out to fellow scooter enthusiasts Jason and Kim (pictured)!

All in all I spent a good 3 hours there all told and I was blown away by the welcome and the friendly open attitude of the staff, cheers guys!

Check out the lights on this baby! (haha, not you Kim! :wink: )

PET can be found at:

Leyton Industrial Village
Unit 045D
Argall Avenue
Leyton, E10 7QP

Closest train station is Lea Bridge (1 stop from Stratford)

PET_Location